Your wedding day is regarded as one of the most special, and important days of your life, That being said, along with celebrating your love and relationship, it also brings with it the challenging task of organising and planning your dream day.
Whilst it is extremely important that your day is unique to you and your significant other, the pressures and stresses of bringing it all together can be easily solved with an expert wedding planner. A highly meticulous and creative professional who understands you and your partner will ensure you create a day to remember.
Antara Palace highly recommend Matthew Oliver Wedding planning services, with over 7 years of experience in creating exquisite weddings around the globe, you’re in super safe hands with these prestigious professionals.
Founded by Mr Matthew Oliver himself, his approach to wedding planning is, “A wedding never occurs twice, as it is a story, a story of your personality brought to life with design, style and theme”
Matthew’s experience is second to none, and with his extensive knowledge of the wedding world, his services will be individually catered to you and your needs. Whether that be a little chat over a glass of bubbly to get you set in the right direction or full wedding creation, from start to finish.
Matthew has a natural empathy with each and every one of his clients and is extremely confident in his ability to deliver their dreams. Not only has Mr Oliver gained a name in the industry and global press, he is also a member of the prestigious UKAWP (UK Alliance of Wedding Planners).
We caught up with Matthew to find out his top five tips for planning your dream day!
1. Follow your dreams and don’t be pressured by anyone into doing anything you don’t want to.
2. Make sure to research/contact at least 3 suppliers from each sector as it’s important you have the right person for the job who understands your personality and style.
3. Don’t use chair covers as they ruin a beautiful wedding!
4. Don’t forget about the finer details – chairs, tables, furniture, linen, cutlery etc! All this adds to your design and colour, so make sure not to forget. The design creates your wedding and will make it stand tall against others.
5. Hire a wedding planner to help you throughout the process, in making sure everything is running smoothly, keeping you calm, attending the wedding day to oversee all planned events and offering discounts when needed.
Please visit matthewoliver.co.uk to view his stunning work and read his glowing testimonials from clients. And if you’re planning a wedding, or extra special event please contact Matthew on firstname.lastname@example.org.